Dan Traucki has joined Australian Wine Exports as our resident article writer and wineolgy expert .
Dan has an extensive background over many years in some the highest positions in both corporate and wine industry management. He steers Australian wine exports limited in its new direction of international supply distributorship of quality product.
With almost 27 years experience in the Wine Industry, after having started out life as an accountant, Dan Traucki, has a broad depth of knowledge of the Wine Industry.
Over this time period Dan has held key roles including:
- National Sales Support Manager – Orlando Wyndham
- General Manager – G & V Trading
- General Manager – Yaldara Wines
- C.E.O. – Thompson Fruitgrowers & Thompson Vintners
- General Manager – Greatstone Wines.
- MWCC – Pentavini (500) Member Wine Century Club
- Freelance Journalist for WBM and Winestate magazines
- Finalist 2014 Wine Communicator Awards – Best Wine Article
- Formerly Dan was the Chairman of the wine exporters of south australia
This in-depth and varied experience covering almost all facets of the Wine Industry, other than wine making, makes Dan a valuable member of the Australian WIne Exports team.